Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Substitute for Mommy


A Substitute for Mommy

Taking the Swifer mop tool, I ran it across the kitchen floor, making pass after pass to clean the wooden parquet. Mommy was away for the afternoon and evening so she had tasked me with cleaning the house, as usual.

I was wearing an outfit she had picked out for me this morning, a frilly pink sissy dress with white lace and ruffles throughout, white knee-high schoolgirl socks, pink Mary Janes, and last but not least, my soft, thick, fluffy diapers with pink nursery print plastic panties covering them.

From time to time, I would step into Mommy's room or my nursery to admire my reflection in the full length mirror that both rooms had. As I finished my job in the kitchen, I went into the former to make her bed, pausing long enough to gaze at my prissy profile. I sighed with satisfaction at what I saw--the perfect picture of sissihood; slim, smooth, hairless legs, framed by my girly socks and babyish diapers and the flared out, ruffled hem of my uber short dress. My little cock throbbed with excitement deep inside the stubby small tube of my chastity device, locked there by Mommy months ago. She kept the key at work nowadays so I had long ago given up hope of ever finding it.

Running a hand across the shiny thick seat of my diapers, I was pleased with the look and feel--so cute and full, just like a baby's should be.

I was humming to myself and just bringing the covers up when I heard the front door suddenly open without warning. Totally taken by surprise, I stared in panic down the hallway, too frightened to move. A moment later, Mommy's big boyfriend Chris, stepped into view and I breathed a little easier. He was well known to me, a six foot four construction worker that had been dating Mommy for about six months. He was everything I wasn't--tall, muscular, and manly, a prime specimen of manhood.

Chris intimidated me completely, and not just because of his size and good looks. He also disciplined me when he felt the need and his punishing bare hand on my soft, tender bottom was enough to make me cry even without using Mommy's paddle. That said, there were times when he felt I needed the extra sting of hard wood and I was sore for days after a blistering spanking like that.

Coming back into the bedroom, he towered over me as he looked down on my insubstantial 5' 6" frame.

"Where's your Mommy?" He demanded in lieu of a greeting.

"She--she's at w-work, Daddy," I quivered, at a loss as to why he didn't know that. Although Chris was certainly physically everything a woman could ever hope for, he wasn't necessarily the sharpest pencil in the box.

"Damn it," he grumbled, "I have a need that can't wait."

Biting my lip, I looked around nervously, not sure how best to respond.

"On your knees, Sissy," he ordered me as his big hand pushed my shoulder down, forcing me to kneel before him.

Staring at the crotch of his dirty jeans just inches before my face, I saw the large, pronounced bulge of his cock within and I gulped anxiously. Surely, he didn't mean for me to take care of that, did he?

Unzipping his fly, he roughly grabbed his budding erection and pulled it out, positioning it front of my lips.

"Time to begin your cocksucker training, Sissy-boi," he said gruffly.

"Bu-but-I-I-" I stammered helplessly. I had never had a man's cock anywhere near my mouth--what was I to do now?

Not waiting for a coherent answer, he stuffed his big, thick cock past my lips and into my mouth. Grabbing the back of my head, he forced me to take his entire organ inside.

"MMMGRFFF!!!" I howled in panic even as my tongue was forced to savor the slightly salty, musky flavor now filling my mouth to capacity.

"Suck it sissy, or you'll be feeling the paddle in no time," he warned me.

Sufficiently terrified of that prospect, I immediately began licking and sucking as best I could, running my tongue across the large nerve below his head and moving his massive manhood in and out which swiftly began to grow larger.

I heard him exhale and I knew he was responding to my efforts. In moments, his cock had grown in both length and girth, to the point where I could no longer fit it all in. My cheeks bulged in an attempt to accommodate his monster tool and he eagerly pushed it into the back of my throat, choking me with it. I gagged and he pulled it out slightly but then he jammed it right back in again.

"Better get used to that sissy--because this is where you belong--on your knees, servicing a real man's cock while yours stays locked away inside your prissy diapers."

I slurped noisily, unable to reply as his slippery beast plunged in and out of my warm, wet mouth. My jaw was getting sore and from time to time, I tasted his creamy pre-cum as a little dribbled out of his firm, rigid head.

"Since you're incapable of satisfying a woman, you might as well make yourself useful, satisfying a man," he told me.

My cheeks blushed with shame at his degrading remarks.

Just when I was wondering how much longer I could stand it, he popped it out of my mouth and I looked up to see him smirking down at me.

"Okay Sissy, now it's time to pop that cherry of yours. Pull down your diapers and bend over the bed."

"No--pu-please Daddy," I begged him frantically.

Without answering me, he reached over to pick up the wooden Spencer paddle lying on the top of Mommy's dresser.

I gasped in shock but hurried to pull my pink plastic panties down, my legs shaking with fear and intimidation.

"Take them all the way off," he instructed me, "Cause you're going to be spreading those smooth sissy legs nice and wide for me."

I gulped nervously and began unpinning my diapers, which fortunately, weren't wet at the moment. When both sides were undone, he turned me around and pushed me over the top of Mommy's high, king sized bed. Grabbing a jar of Vasoline, Chris stuck a thick finger into it and then pushed it into my quivering hole, making me squeal like a little girl.

"Oh!" I cried in surprise.

He wasted no time coating his own mighty cock before flipping the frilly hem of my short baby dress up and over my back.

"Please--no--Daddy," I pleaded with him, "please don't!"

All of a sudden, I felt the stinging impact of his hard, rough hand on my bare bottom.

"OOOUCH!!" I wailed.

SMACKKK!!

I cried out again and sobbed as my buns felt his powerful, painful swat a second time.

Completely ignoring my whimpering, he kicked my legs apart and grabbed my reddened cheeks, pulling them apart as he positioned the fat head of his big cock at my bashful, puckering hole. Using one hand to guide it, he began probing my anus, trying to get the right angle for his initial thrust.

I whined and fidgeted, desperately gripping the bedcover as he began pushing in earnest at my back door.

"No Daddy--nooo!"

Suddenly, he slid in past my sphincter and I knew my life as a sissy had changed irrevocably. I moaned loudly, feeling his huge cock start to fill me completely.

"AH-OW--OWWW!!" I cried, "You're hurting me!"

It felt like he was splitting me in two with a fat baseball bat.

SMACKKK!!

He slapped the side of my ass hard and howled in pain.

Slowly, he began sliding that big beast in and out of me, gripping my soft hips and forcing me to take every inch of his hard meat inside my tight, tortured sissy hole. I felt so utterly helpless, his heavy weight bearing down upon me so that I couldn't escape.

"Take a look in the mirror, Sissy," he ordered me.

Turning my head, I could see my reflection in the mirror that covered the wall to my side. I looked like a frightened little girl, the short, puffy sleeves on the shoulders of my dress and the hem gathered in a mess on my back. Chris stood tall and lean, solidly gripping my slim hips as he plunged his gargantuan cock in and out of me.

"This is what all sissies need," he told me with that smirk on his face, "and soon, you'll be begging me to come fill your hole with my man juice."

"N-no..." I whimpered weakly but already, the initial pain had started to recede and was gradually being replaced by a new feeling, a wonderful sissy feeling of fullness. With every push he made deep into my rectum, I moaned helplessly, feeling like a cheap whore but unable to stop myself. I felt my own little cocklette struggling to escape the tiny, hard plastic tube it was trapped in, to try in futility to become erect but of course, that was impossible.

His thrusts were becoming more urgent now, and my head swam with delirium. His big, heavy balls slapped against my own insubstantial package, mocking me with their freedom. I wanted so badly to cum, but I couldn't get access to my wiener to even stroke it, nor could it grow beyond the inch and a half restriction of the chastity tube.

I moaned in response to his powerful thrusts but also out of frustration--I was so close to cumming but I just couldn't make it! Yet at the same time, I was being driven wild with arousal. His big, slippery cock felt so good, filling my back hole and I wanted release so badly, I moaned each time he bottomed out inside me.

At last, he gripped my hips like a vice and bellowed out as he pumped his warm, creamy sperm deep inside me. I felt it filling me up and lubricating his massive piston that was stretching me wide. He hammered me with sharp, urgent thrusts as he continued to fill me up with his seed.

I lay there gasping, frantic to have my own orgasm, but completely denied the possibility.

"Please Daddy--please. Will you unlock my chastity device, pretty please?" I begged him piteously.

"Nope," he said without sympathy, "Sissies don't deserve to cum. Only real men get to do that."

To my utter chagrin, he slowly pulled out and I felt my backhole achingly return to its original size.

"Put your diapers back on," he said without further ado.

Sniffling in frustration, I re-pinned the thick cloth sides and then stepped back into my discarded plastic panties. I pulled them up and over my Mary Janes, wishing like hell I could somehow release the implacable prison my penis was locked into. At the same time, I felt what seemed liked a pint of his warm, gooey cum, oozing out of my back hole, and becoming a wet spot in the seat of my diapers.

I felt so used and inferior to him.

"Hold your dress up," he commanded me.

Doing what I was told, he pulled my waterproof panties up my smooth legs and tugged them over my thick, bulky diapers while I held the hem of my dress up and out of the way. Still horny as hell, I stared anxiously at his long, stiff cock, guiltily wishing he would change his mind and put it back inside me.

As I fidgeted and rubbed the thick, cushiony front of my diapers, Chris adjusted his pants and then strode out of the room, walking towards the bathroom.

A minute later, I heard his voice calling out to me.

"Hey sissy-boi!" he beckoned, "come here."

Having no idea what he had in mind, I made my way to the bathroom to find him waiting for me, his zipper once again undone.

"Turn around and pull up your dress," he ordered without elaborating.

Perplexed, I did as I was told, lifting the white ruffled hem of my baby dress above the waistband of my plastic panties and exposing my padded bottom.

I felt his fingers on my lower back as he pulled my diaper and panties back about five or six inches. I heard him doing something behind me and then suddenly, got the shock of my life as I felt hot pee splattering in between my recently spanked cheeks. I gasped and blushed hot red as I realized he was using the back of my diapers as his own personal urinal. I wanted to drop my dress and run, but for some reason, I remained rooted to the spot. My deeply ingrained submissive nature refused to put up a fight!

He had a very strong flow and I could hear it pooling up in between my crack and the thick cloth of my diapers that he was pulling back with his free hand. The soft, absorbent cotton was soaking up the pee quickly and I could feel the warmth seeping in between my legs even as more pee rapidly built up in back. I shifted my feet and squirmed, sniffling in shame, as my face burned red with shame and humiliation.

Just when I thought he was finished, and his pee was tapering off, the stream started right back up with just as much force as before. I sobbed in frustration and balled my fists as more and more hot pee filled my diaper. The bulky section between my legs felt awash with warm urine and I could even feel it inside the tube of my chastity device and around my little, hairless balls. The fluid was saturating anywhere it could and I could feel it seeping into the sides around my hips.

At last he finished, and he unceremoniously let go of the back of my diaper, trapping the last bit of unsaturated pee inside.

Zipping up his fly, he looked down at me without sympathy.

"I'm going to text your Mommy and tell her you wet your diapers. If I find out you've told her differently, or if you aren't in these same wet diapers when she gets home, I'll paddle that sissy bottom of yours so you won't be able to sit down for a week," he warned me ominously.

My mouth dropped open at his brazen demands.

"Understand, sissy?"

"Y-yes, Sir," I quaked.

Turning me partly around, he swatted my fat, diapered bottom harshly, his hand landing with a dull thud on the soaking wet cloth containing within my snug plastic panties. My diaper clung to my buns stubbornly, embracing me with his warm pee all around me.

I watched wordlessly as he strode down the hall and walked out the front door, leaving me to contemplate my weak will and sissy personality.

4 comments:

  1. NIce, intense...and erotic as hell. And a creative variation on the police officer scene in "A Sissy Gets More Than He Bargained For." Thanks again for evocatively bringing many of our fantasies to life, Bobby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just reread this story. In my darker fantasies, I imagine myself as this sissy. Any chance we can see more adventures of of this household? (and I was personally amused that the boyfriend's name was Chris, too....)

    ReplyDelete