Sunday, May 12, 2013

The Dominant Wife


The Dominant Wife

Unlike some women who enjoy humiliating their husbands by making them wear female attire, I decided to make mine wear diapers and plastic pants when he was at home. My husband seemed in so many ways to be like a big, whining baby, that diapers seemed like a logical progression for him. I found that it was an effective way of putting him in his place and making sure he understood what his role was in our relationship. He was required to wear diapers and baby clothes from the time he arrived at home until the time he left for work the following day. On weekends, I kept him in his baby clothes around the clock.

While this policy served the purpose of keeping him humiliated, I found it had an unintended negative effect. A year into our marriage, I discovered that my husband was using his comfy diapers to masturbate in. Not once a week, or even twice, but often one to two times a day! I made him confess all this to me during one of our weekend enema sessions in which I give him a thorough cleaning out.

I was both shocked and angry with this news and you can be sure his bottom paid the price for it that weekend. His buns felt the sting of my paddle on both days and I wasn’t satisfied until he was sobbing like a baby afterwards. Still, I knew that more drastic measures were required and it would have to be immediate. After talking with my friends about it (who know very well how I treat my husband) I arrived at the conclusion that my husband needed to be put into some sort of enforced chastity. Researching it on the web, I eventually decided on the CB-6000s and I placed an overnight order for one before the weekend was out.

The device arrived on Wednesday and when my husband came home, I told him to come into the bedroom before he changed into his usual diapers. It took a few minutes to determine the correct combination of spacers and rings but when I finally placed his limp penis into the plastic tube, I could tell that there would be no escape for him. With a resounding click, I snapped the lock shut and sat back to look at him with immense satisfaction.

“Timmy, your masturbating days are over,” I told him emphatically, “From now on, you’ll cum when I say and how I say.”

“Wh-when will that be?” he whimpered fearfully as he made several futile attempts to extract his small penis from the device.

“Because you’re a determined masturbator, your initial period of chastity will be three months. That will give your body the time it needs to become accustomed to doing without masturbating,” I said firmly, “After that, I’ll probably allow you one orgasm per month—but only under strictly controlled circumstances.”

His eyes were moist with tears as he contemplated his new life without being able to play with himself but he knew better than to argue with me—his bottom was still sore from his paddling over the weekend.

“Now go put on your diapers—I’ve got a list of chores for you to do,” I ordered him.

That day marked a turning point in our relationship. After three days of chastity, Timmy was climbing the walls with pent up sexual frustration. I just loved the fact that he was being denied and I had him use his excess energy by bringing me to multiple orgasms every night with his tongue.

Over the next several weeks, he begged and pleaded with me to let him out of his chastity cage—anything to get some relief but I remained adamant with him. Instead, I responded by wearing more provocative outfits around the house--skimpy, tight tops that revealed my big breasts and cleavage, and short skirts to show off my long legs. By the end of the first month, he was in tears from not being able to cum. Since it was his birthday, I decided to have mercy on him. Well, sort of. Taking him into our bedroom, I tied his hands to the front of our ottoman and then secured his ankles with a spreader bar. I left him alone, face down, while I went to get changed. When I returned, he had a look of excitement, mixed with fear. I was wearing a black lycra bustier and stockings but what really caught his eye was the eight inch long strap-on dildo jutting menacingly from my pelvis.

“Timmy, you’re going to take this like the big sissy I know you are,” I warned him as I began lubing up the fat dildo. He squirmed helplessly in his baby dress and diapers, unable to get away. I chuckled with amusement as I pulled down his plastic panties, unpinned his diapers and positioned myself behind him with the strap-on.

“Timmy, I hope you can handle this because this is the only sex you’ll be getting from now on.”

He squealed like a little girl as I eased the monstrous cock into his tight, virgin backside. I allowed him to gradually get used to the size of it before I began pumping him in earnest. As I humped his poor bottom aggressively, he whimpered and moaned, frustrated by the fact that his little penis was still securely locked in his CB-6000s, unable to get hard. With our roles so thoroughly reversed, I found myself reveling in my new found power. Gripping his hips tightly with my hands, I plunged the fat dildo into his ass, slamming him repeatedly up against the ottoman as he begged for relief. I only laughed and slapped his cheeks as I pummeled the poor sissy with my strap-on. Finally, after about a half hour, I pulled it out and I could see he was crying softly from his abuse. Turning him over, I showed him that he had actually managed to leak a fair amount of pre-cum through his chastity device even though he’d been unable to get an erection or feel any sort of orgasm throughout the session.

“That was your first milking,” I informed him, “That should last you for another two weeks.”

Truth be told, he was once again frantically horny not 24 hours later and after three days, he was practically begging me to take him again with the strap-on. I love to tease Timmy so I put it on a week later and told him to practice giving me head ‘to get my cock ready’. He was only too happy to oblige and he got on his knees and sucked feverishly on the rubber phallus, hoping to impress me with his enthusiasm. I let him suck on it for about ten minutes before I abruptly pulled it out of his mouth.

“Nope. Not tonight Sissy,” I told him as I popped the dildo out, “However, the sight of you sucking a cock has made me horny.”

I quickly stepped out of the strap-on and presented my pussy before his face.

“You know what to do—start licking!”

He sobbed tears of frustration as he spent the next two hours bringing me to orgasm after orgasm. I eventually laid back on the bed and wrapped my legs around his face as he gave me the satisfaction I wanted and craved.

Thus began an irregular pattern of milking for my horny husband. When the mood struck me, usually once every two weeks, I’d bend him over and hump his ass with my strap-on as he squirmed to try and get relief. He wouldn’t actually cum during the process, but he managed to leak quite a bit of semen into his diaper which at least reduced some of the pressure on his poor, swollen balls.

Finally, after three months, it was time to grant him his one and only orgasm. I invited a couple of my girlfriends over and made sure Timmy was dressed in a particularly babyish dress. After unlocking his captive penis from the CB-6000s, I made him masturbate in front of us, rubbing the front of his diapers like some horny toddler. He came alright, but the shame was almost more than he could bear. I’m not sure if it was the taunts from my girlfriends or the fact that his penis was getting locked back up for another month that made Timmy cry like a baby.

For most of the next year, I kept Timmy on a daily regime of eating my pussy every night, while I kept his orgasms down to once a month or even less, if he had been disobedient. However, as time went by, I was yearning for a real man and the feel of a real cock inside me again. Timmy had always been a tremendous disappointment in that department which was a big reason why I began dominating him in the first place. I soon began to realize that I needed to date a real man.

My girlfriends were pushing me to go out with one of the trainers at our gym, a hunky guy by the name of Frank. Frank was everything that Timmy wasn’t. Handsome, self-assured, built like a linebacker and definitely well hung. When I told Timmy I was going to go out on a date with him, he flipped out and threw a tantrum. It wasn’t long however, before he found himself over my lap with his diapers pulled down, getting a blistering spanking as I explained how things were going to be.

The first date went well but on the second date, I wanted to rub Timmy’s face in the fact that I’d be going out while he stayed home in his diapers, facing another long, horny night of frustration. I pinned him to the ground on his back and then lowered my pussy over his face, smothering him as I explained what I was going to be doing with Frank. He cried like a baby but he nonetheless succeeded in bringing me to two orgasms with his tongue. Afterwards, I made him pick out my outfit for the night, promising him another trip over my lap if it wasn’t sexy enough. That night, I wore a super short mini-skirt, the lowest cut top I that own, and five inch high heels. For sure, I would be turning some heads tonight! Poor Timmy pouted like a four year old at the thought of another man ravishing me in that outfit.

When Frank showed up at the door, I made Timmy answer it, dressed in his usual baby outfit. Frank laughed and laughed, and then pushed him aside to come over and hug me. As Frank’s hands roamed freely over my body, I winked at Timmy—he was burning with jealousy!

That night, Frank made love to me like I’d never been made love to in my life. For once, I knew what it was like to really be satisfied. What a magnificent cock he had! I felt like he was going to split me in two when he first put it in!

It was on the third date that I felt I needed to take things up a notch. This time, when Frank came to pick me up, I told Timmy he was going to have to suck my lover’s cock to show that he had no hard feelings about me getting satisfied by another man. Of course, he did have hard feelings but I didn’t care about that.

Timmy was dead set against sucking another man’s cock since he’s not gay, but he was also coming up on his once-a-month time for relief. I told him that in addition to a blistering paddling that he was looking at, that I’d extend his chastity for another two months if he didn’t comply. Timmy had been beside himself, desperate for relief, so he knew he was between a rock and a hard place. He hemmed and hawed, but eventually, he reluctantly agreed to do it.

I called Frank so he’d know what to expect and when he showed up, he dropped his pants once the door was closed behind him. Timmy licked his lips nervously as he knelt down before him but he was afraid to take that first step. Finally, Frank stepped forward and shoved his big, hard cock between Timmy’s lips, practically raping his mouth while he held his head in place. Timmy began crying and squirming and he squealed like a little girl when Frank finally blasted his load down his throat. Timmy gagged but with his head held captive, he had to swallow load after load of warm, sticky semen.

That was Timmy’s first experience at cocksucking but it definitely wouldn’t be the last. From then on, I made him suck off every man I dated, and he became quite skilled in his technique. Oh, how he hated having to do such a shameful thing, but he didn’t have the willpower to say no.

On Timmy’s birthday, I promised him a big surprise. I sat him down and blindfolded him, after which I removed his diapers. While he fidgeted with nervous excitement about his surprise, I mixed up some 5 minute epoxy in the kitchen. Coming back over, I dabbed it into the keyhole of the lock on his CB-6000s. I couldn’t stop giggling as I blew on it to make it harden, the irony adding to my amusement. As soon as the epoxy hardened, Timmy would never be able to get his own penis to harden, ever again! In just a few minutes, the glue was safe to touch and I removed Timmy’s blindfold.

“Happy birthday, Timmy!” I said as I hugged him closely.

He blinked and looked around, trying to understand what his surprise was until he gazed down at his CB-6000s.

“I-I don’t get it,” he said uncertainly, the smile still lingering on is face, “What’s my surprise?”
“I’ve put epoxy in your CB’s lock,” I said as I beamed down at him, “Now it’ll never come off again!”

“Wha-what??” he asked dumbfounded.

“That’s right Sissy—your chastity is permanent now! No more orgasms for you!”

As he grasped the lock and realized the implications of what I was saying, he burst into tears and began sobbing uncontrollably.

“I know just the thing to help you accept your new situation,” I told him as I stood up to get the paddle.

He submissively allowed me to take him over my lap where I proceeded to blister his bottom and erase any doubts he might have as to who was in charge.

2 comments:

  1. Cruel, cruel mommy...sigh. But I suppose it is what every sissy deserves....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...and desires, even if they won't say that out loud.

      Delete